Georgian Technical University holds the 2nd International scientific conference "Information Society and Technologies for Intensification of Education" on May 20-22, 2021, dedicated to the 50th anniversary of the department of "Automated Control Systems" of Georgian Technical University and to its founder, head of the UNESCO department, 80th anniversary of Academician Gocha Chogovadze.
The conference will open on May 20, 2021, at 12:00 in the Administration Building of the Georgian Technical University at G. Nikoladze Conference Hall.
The Conference are led by the GTU Rector, Professor David Gurgenidze and head of the UNESCO department, Academician Gocha Chogovadze.
International Program Committee:
- Prof. Kishor S. Trivedi, Duke University
- Dr. Besarion Chikhradze, Apple Corporation (California)
- Prof., Dr. Klaus Meyer-Wegener, University Erlangen-Nuernmberg
- Prof., Dr. Klaus Bothe, Humboldt University Berlin
- Prof., Dr. Herbert Sontag, Technical University of Applied Sciences Wildau
Spain Prof., Dr. Rafael Guzman Tirado, University of Granada
France - Prof., Dr. Jean Pierre Massieux, European Academy of Sciences and Arts
Hungary - Prof., Dr. Ianosh Sztrik, University of Debrecen
Czech Republic - Prof., Dr. Prof., Dr. Jiři Klapka, Charles University in Prague
Turkey - Ismail Yildiz, Ministry of Education Turkey
Azerbaijan - Prof., Dr. Alekper Aliyev - Baku State University
- Prof., Dr. Kamal Abdulayev, Rector of the Azerbaijan University of Languages
- Prof., Dr. Mykhaylo Medvedyev, Azerbaijan Diplomatic Academy (ADA University)
Belarus - Vladimir Kotov - Belarussian State University
- Prof., Dr. Boris Schukin , National University of Nuclear Research
- Prof., Dr. Anton Pankratiev, Lomonosov Moscow State University
- Acad. Boris Fomin, St. Petersburg Scientific Center of Innovation Technologies
- Prof., Dr. Hrachya Astsatryan, Prof., Dr. Vladimir Saakian, Institute for Informatics and Automation Problems of the National Academy of Sciences of the Republic Armenia
- Prof., Dr. Tigran Piliposyan, Russian-Armenian (Slavonic) State University
- Prof., Dr. Volodymyr Mesyura, Vinnytsia National Technical University
- Prof., Dr. Zoia Dudar, Kharkiv National University of Radio Electronics
- Prof., Dr. Oleksander Mitsa - Uzhhorod State University
- Prof., Dr. Tamara Savchuk - Vinnytsia National Technical University
Kazakhstan - Bakhyt Matkarimov - Nazarbayev University
Georgia - Prof. G. Chogovadze, Prof. A. Phrangishvili, Prof. G. Gogichaishvili, Prof. Z. Gasitashvili, Prof. V. Kvaratskhelia,, Prof. G. Meladze, Prof. M. Akhobadze, Prof. T. Jagodnishvili, Prof. T. Lominadze, Prof. O. Shonia, Prof. G. Surguladze, Prof. L. Petriashvili, Prof. G. Chachanidze, Prof. I. Didmanidze (Batumi Shota Rustaveli state university), Prof. R(I). Kakubava, Prof. Z. Bosikashvili, Prof. T. Zarkua, Prof. M. Chkhaidze, Prof. I. Kartvelishvili
The report by Academician Gocha Chogovadze: "Formation of Information Society and the Role of Automated Control Systems for the Intensification of Education and Production" will be presented at the plenary session.